Starlife returns with a bang as another fascinating series hits your screens this December. Eternal love is a new story which replaces Family Affairs 2020
Full Story on Eternal Love Starlife:
Eternal Love revolves around the lives of Dr. Rohit Sippy and Sonakshi Rastogi, two completely different individuals belonging to completely different worlds unaware of the fact that their worlds, though poles apart, are meant to collide. It is an Indian romantic drama television series that aired from 17 June 2019 to 14 March 2020 on Star Plus. Produced by Sandiip Sikcand under SOL Productions, it starred Karan Grover and Dipika Kakar as lead actors.
Rohit Sippy is a successful cardiologist; calm and practical, he swears by logic and science. Sonakshi Rastogi is a popular television actress; chirpy and vivacious, she lives in the world of fiction and magic with her Mother and Two sibings Pulkit and Pari. Dedicated in their own fields, the two are broken souls with troubled pasts. They meet and start off on a conflicting note, unable to understand each others’ worlds which are poles apart. Slowly, they start seeing each other in a new light, forming a bond of support and friendship.
With time, Sonakshi falls in love with Rohit. Guilt-laden and unable to move on from Raima’s memories, Rohit refuses to accept having fallen for Sonakshi but eventually realises and accepts his feelings. Meanwhile, Raima wakes up from coma after four years. Stubborn and accusive at first, she later understands Rohit and Sonakshi’s love and accepts being his past. Free from his guilt, Rohit reunites with Sonakshi.
In between plotting, blames and misunderstandings; Rohit and Sonakshi get married. It is revealed that Pooja is Naren’s illegitimate daughter from his affair after marriage. Tanya exposes Rohan and Pari’s affair where Pulkit warns Pari. Rohan cuts all ties with Pari.
When Naren announces his plan to transfer ownership of all his property to Veena and Pooja, Nishi tries to kill him and sets Sonakshi up for it. Pari tries to move on from Rohan but is left shocked when she realises that she is pregnant with his child. When Rohit finds out about Nishi, she blackmails him to divorce Sonakshi. Helpless, he agrees. Sonakshi burns her pictures with Rohit, having lost her faith in love. Rohit is drunk and heartbroken.
4 months later
Sonakshi is searching for work while Rohit has separated himself from his family. Nishi has taken over the entire property. Naren has been discharged from the hospital and is on a wheelchair. He shows improvement after meeting Sonakshi. Pari plots to get Rohan back into her life to secure her child’s future but gets reprimanded by Sonakshi.
Rohit gets affected by super virus, and in her attempts to save him, Sonakshi finds out the truth. The two reunite and expose Nishi, getting her arrested. Veena throws Rohan out of the house. Aakash and Deepa marry while Rohit and Sonakshi re-marry.
Brief Information and Details on Eternal Love Starlife:
- Genre: Romantic drama
- First Episode: Coming soon.
- Total number of episodes: 198
- Total numbers of the season: 1
- Channel: StarLife Africa
- Network: Star Plus Tv
- Original name: Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum
- Tele Country: Indian
- Last Episode: Nil
Special Guest Apperance
One such highlight of the show was Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya’s apperance. The conversation between her and Sonakshi makes one learn about the workings of entertainment industry.
Cast/Real Names on Eternal Love Starlife:
- Karan Grover as Dr. Rohit Sippy: Veena and Naren’s son; Rohan and Ajit’s brother; Pooja’s half-brother; Sonakshi’s husband (2019–2020)
- Dipika Kakar Ibrahim as Sonakshi Sippy (Nee’Rastogi): Suman’s daughter; Praniti and Pulkit’s sister; Rohit’s wife (2019–2020)
- Ashish Nayyar as Dr. Naren Sippy: Sukhmani’s son; Nishi and Aakash’s brother; Veena’s husband; Rohit, Rohan, Ajit and Pooja’s father (2019–2020)
- Shalini Kapoor Sagar as Veena Sippy: Naren’s wife; Rohit, Rohan and Ajit’s mother (2019–2020)
- Anahita Jahanbaksh as Suman Rastogi: Sonakshi, Praniti and Pulkit’s mother (2019–2020)
- Tanaaz Irani/Kishwer Merchant as Dr. Nishi Sippy: Sukhmani’s daughter; Naren and Aakash’s sister; Yash’s wife; Pooja’s adoptive mother (2019)/(2019–2020)
- Pravsiht Mishra as Dr. Pulkit Rastogi : Suman’s Son ; Sonakshi and Praniti’s Brother (2019-2020).
- Mohini Kewalramani as Sukhmani Sippy: Matriarch of Sippy family; Naren, Nishi and Aakash’s mother; Rohit, Rohan, Ajit and Pooja’s grandmother (2019–2020)
- Wasim Mushtaq as Yash “YK” Kapoor: Sulochna’s son; Nishi’s husband; Pooja’s adoptive father (2019–2020)
- Vicky Thawani as Aakash Sippy: Sukhmani’s son; Naren and Nishi’s brother; Deepa’s husband (2019–2020)
- Mishthi Tyagi as Deepa Wadhwani: Aakash’s wife (2019–2020)
- Abhishek Malik as Rohan Sippy: Veena and Naren’s son; Rohit and Ajit’s brother; Pooja’s half-brother; Tanya’s husband (2019–2020)
- Dhwani Shah as Tanya Sippy: Rohan’s wife (2019–2020)
- Paras Zutshi as Ajit Sippy: Veena and Naren’s son; Rohit and Rohan’s brother; Pooja’s half-brother (2019–2020)
- Alice Kaushik as Praniti “Pari” Rastogi: Suman’s daughter; Sonakshi and Pulkit’s sister (2019–2020)
- Kashish Rai as Pooja Sippy: Naren’s daughter; Nishi and Yash’s adoptive daughter; Rohit, Rohan and Ajit’s half-sister (2019–2020)
- Farnaz Shetty as Raima Sengupta: Tanushree’s daughter; Rohit’s former girlfriend (2019)
- Romil Chaudhary as Karan Khanna: Sonakshi’s former boyfriend; Dolly’s boyfriend (2019)
- Hemaakshi Ujjain as Netra Singh Anand: Sonakshi’s producer (2019–2020)
- Deepak Singh Sandhu as Sumit Khanna: Sonakshi’s co-actor (2019–2020)
- Vineet Kumar Chaudhary as Mahesh Yadav: Sonakshi’s obsessive fan and stalker (2019–2020)
- Shivani Gosain as Rani Verma: Sitara’s mother (2019–2020)
A Quick Review on Eternal Love
The episode starts with an emotional conversation between a mother and her son who wants to go in the Indian army. Here, we are introduced to Sonakshi Rastogi who gives a message of patriotism thereafter a sound of ‘cut’ is heard and it is revealed that the popular actress is shooting for a public service advertisement, for which she doesn’t charge a penny. Further, Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya is seen in a cameo role. The story moves on to Sonakshi introducing herself as an actress of a popular show on the television, and her reel name being Parvati.
Meanwhile, a group of boys are playing a football match and here we are introduced to Dr Rohit Sippy a famous surgeon. It is also revealed that he is a bachelor and girls drool over him. Further in the story, Rohit’s family is seen celebrating his achievement, whereas he is seen missing his parents, Veena and Naren. They are planning an inauguration function at their hospital and they decide to invite Sonakshi for the same. Meanwhile, Sonakshi’s family is introduced and her mother is seen as someone who likes money as much as she loves her children. Sonakshi’s sister Pranita is a spoilt child whereas her brother Pulkit looked sorted. Rohit, as well as Sonakshi, are punctual for their work. Sonakshi is seen tired yet has a smiling face on the shoot. While, the entire narrative is progressing it is seen that both, Sonakshi and Rohit carry a hidden truth.
What we liked:
Dipika has maintained her graph as an actor, and her much-awaited comeback was on the point. She is promising as Sonakshi and is looking balanced overall, right from her makeup to her performance as Parvati and Sonakshi. While Karan too has an intense emotional side hidden behind his charming smile, he is fitting perfectly in the role of Dr Rohit. Apart from the leads, actress Anahita Jahabaksh playing Sonakshi’s mother has carried out the role of a star mom really well. Her bargaining skills with the organizers was natural, whereas her aura had a strong effect on the narrative of the first episode. Others, too have carried their roles really well.
Both, Sonakshi as well as Rohit’s characters have an equal screen time and their characters have progressed really well. The makers have taken special care for introducing every pivotal character with detailing. The entire narrative of the show has moved carefully and everything that’s happening in the show has a logical reasoning. The life of both the characters have several layers to their personalities and that’s intriguing.
The special care has been taken with respect to the costume. Sonakshi as an individual has simple clothes which makes the feel of the show realistic. Karan too has a balanced costume. No point in the show, he looks over or under-dressed. Overall, the makers have tried keeping a balanced and realistic dressing for all the characters. Paras Zutshi’s contemporary style of dressing was eye candy though.
Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum is a light hearted romantic drama between an actress and a doctor. Amidst the supernatural shows trending on television, this show is something different and awestrucking to watch. If you’re looking for something new and contemporary, you must give a try for this one.