Starlife returns with a bang as another fascinating series hits your screens this December. Eternal love is a new story which replaces Family Affairs 2020
Full Story on Eternal Love Starlife:
Eternal Love revolves around the lives of Dr. Rohit Sippy and Sonakshi Rastogi, two completely different individuals belonging to completely different worlds unaware of the fact that their worlds, though poles apart, are meant to collide. It is an Indian romantic drama television series that aired from 17 June 2019 to 14 March 2020 on Star Plus. Produced by Sandiip Sikcand under SOL Productions, it starred Karan Grover and Dipika Kakar as lead actors.
Rohit Sippy is a successful cardiologist; calm and practical, he swears by logic and science. Sonakshi Rastogi is a popular television actress; chirpy and vivacious, she lives in the world of fiction and magic with her Mother and Two sibings Pulkit and Pari. Dedicated in their own fields, the two are broken souls with troubled pasts. They meet and start off on a conflicting note, unable to understand each others’ worlds which are poles apart. Slowly, they start seeing each other in a new light, forming a bond of support and friendship.
With time, Sonakshi falls in love with Rohit. Guilt-laden and unable to move on from Raima’s memories, Rohit refuses to accept having fallen for Sonakshi but eventually realises and accepts his feelings. Meanwhile, Raima wakes up from coma after four years. Stubborn and accusive at first, she later understands Rohit and Sonakshi’s love and accepts being his past. Free from his guilt, Rohit reunites with Sonakshi.
In between plotting, blames and misunderstandings; Rohit and Sonakshi get married. It is revealed that Pooja is Naren’s illegitimate daughter from his affair after marriage. Tanya exposes Rohan and Pari’s affair where Pulkit warns Pari. Rohan cuts all ties with Pari.
When Naren announces his plan to transfer ownership of all his property to Veena and Pooja, Nishi tries to kill him and sets Sonakshi up for it. Pari tries to move on from Rohan but is left shocked when she realises that she is pregnant with his child. When Rohit finds out about Nishi, she blackmails him to divorce Sonakshi. Helpless, he agrees. Sonakshi burns her pictures with Rohit, having lost her faith in love. Rohit is drunk and heartbroken.
4 months later
Sonakshi is searching for work while Rohit has separated himself from his family. Nishi has taken over the entire property. Naren has been discharged from the hospital and is on a wheelchair. He shows improvement after meeting Sonakshi. Pari plots to get Rohan back into her life to secure her child’s future but gets reprimanded by Sonakshi.
Rohit gets affected by super virus, and in her attempts to save him, Sonakshi finds out the truth. The two reunite and expose Nishi, getting her arrested. Veena throws Rohan out of the house. Aakash and Deepa marry while Rohit and Sonakshi re-marry.
Brief Information and Details on Eternal Love Starlife:
- Genre: Romantic drama
- First Episode: Coming soon.
- Total number of episodes: 198
- Total numbers of the season: 1
- Channel: StarLife Africa
- Network: Star Plus Tv
- Original name: Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum
- Tele Country: Indian
- Last Episode: Nil
Special Guest Apperance
One such highlight of the show was Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya’s apperance. The conversation between her and Sonakshi makes one learn about the workings of entertainment industry.
Cast/Real Names on Eternal Love Starlife:
- Karan Grover as Dr. Rohit Sippy: Veena and Naren’s son; Rohan and Ajit’s brother; Pooja’s half-brother; Sonakshi’s husband (2019–2020)
- Dipika Kakar Ibrahim as Sonakshi Sippy (Nee’Rastogi): Suman’s daughter; Praniti and Pulkit’s sister; Rohit’s wife (2019–2020)
- Ashish Nayyar as Dr. Naren Sippy: Sukhmani’s son; Nishi and Aakash’s brother; Veena’s husband; Rohit, Rohan, Ajit and Pooja’s father (2019–2020)
- Shalini Kapoor Sagar as Veena Sippy: Naren’s wife; Rohit, Rohan and Ajit’s mother (2019–2020)
- Anahita Jahanbaksh as Suman Rastogi: Sonakshi, Praniti and Pulkit’s mother (2019–2020)
- Tanaaz Irani/Kishwer Merchant as Dr. Nishi Sippy: Sukhmani’s daughter; Naren and Aakash’s sister; Yash’s wife; Pooja’s adoptive mother (2019)/(2019–2020)
- Pravsiht Mishra as Dr. Pulkit Rastogi : Suman’s Son ; Sonakshi and Praniti’s Brother (2019-2020).
- Mohini Kewalramani as Sukhmani Sippy: Matriarch of Sippy family; Naren, Nishi and Aakash’s mother; Rohit, Rohan, Ajit and Pooja’s grandmother (2019–2020)
- Wasim Mushtaq as Yash “YK” Kapoor: Sulochna’s son; Nishi’s husband; Pooja’s adoptive father (2019–2020)
- Vicky Thawani as Aakash Sippy: Sukhmani’s son; Naren and Nishi’s brother; Deepa’s husband (2019–2020)
- Mishthi Tyagi as Deepa Wadhwani: Aakash’s wife (2019–2020)
- Abhishek Malik as Rohan Sippy: Veena and Naren’s son; Rohit and Ajit’s brother; Pooja’s half-brother; Tanya’s husband (2019–2020)
- Dhwani Shah as Tanya Sippy: Rohan’s wife (2019–2020)
- Paras Zutshi as Ajit Sippy: Veena and Naren’s son; Rohit and Rohan’s brother; Pooja’s half-brother (2019–2020)
- Alice Kaushik as Praniti “Pari” Rastogi: Suman’s daughter; Sonakshi and Pulkit’s sister (2019–2020)
- Kashish Rai as Pooja Sippy: Naren’s daughter; Nishi and Yash’s adoptive daughter; Rohit, Rohan and Ajit’s half-sister (2019–2020)
- Farnaz Shetty as Raima Sengupta: Tanushree’s daughter; Rohit’s former girlfriend (2019)
- Romil Chaudhary as Karan Khanna: Sonakshi’s former boyfriend; Dolly’s boyfriend (2019)
- Hemaakshi Ujjain as Netra Singh Anand: Sonakshi’s producer (2019–2020)
- Deepak Singh Sandhu as Sumit Khanna: Sonakshi’s co-actor (2019–2020)
- Vineet Kumar Chaudhary as Mahesh Yadav: Sonakshi’s obsessive fan and stalker (2019–2020)
- Shivani Gosain as Rani Verma: Sitara’s mother (2019–2020)