Zara’s Nikah Zee World, Starting June 28th, 2020 to replace Gangaa. This is an epic love tale of two Muslim couple Kabeer and Zara, both devout followers of Islam, who happen to interpret the holy Quran very differently. While Kabeer is a maulvi’ (priest) who abides by the widely followed, traditional moral-ethical code of conduct, Zara is a well-educated young woman who applies the teachings of Allah to a logical, liberal way of life based on modern fundamentals of practicality, rationality, gender equality, justice and fairness.
- Zara’s Nikah September Teasers 2020
- Full Story on Age is just a Number
- Zara’s Nikah Spoiler Kabir marries Ruksaar
Watch Teasers Promo on Zara Nikah
Zara’s Nikah Full story Zee world.
Kabir and Zara take us on a journey of their world where they are grappling with issues like Triple Talaq. They get married due to an argument but gradually fall in love. However, they face a series of obstacles in their life.
The series begins with Zara Siddiqui and Kabir Ahmad returning to Lucknow after 5 years and completing higher studies in Islam. When an argument about Triple Talaq between Zara and Kabir becomes viral on the internet, they are forced to marry each other.
Gradually after marriage, Zara realizes her love for the still hesitant Kabir. Rukhsaar has been in love with him from a young age and tries to split them up, who brings Miraj to create differences between Zara and Kabir though he goes rogue out to harm everyone in the family.
Rukhsaar calls Nilofer to pose as Miraj’s sister and instructs her to protect the family from Miraj except for Zara, but is then married off to Hamdaan Alghazi and leaves for Dubai. Miraj buys out and kills Nilofer. A misunderstanding leads to Kabir divorcing Zara using the Triple Talaq practice.
It is revealed this was not a part of their nuptials and Zara refuses to accept. Miraj tells Zara that he wants her and can go to any extent, whereas she tries to have Rukhsaar return to expose Miraj’s true intentions but is unable to reach her. Miraj makes his way into the local Shariah Board and turns out to be a diamond smuggler laundering money.
Miraj is arrested and Kabir’s dream project loses its funding. Miraj’s connection to Rukhsaar is revealed before he swears revenge on Zara and Kabir who confess their love. The family arrange their remarriage. Prior to it, Kabir leaves for Dubai to save Rukhsaar from implication in Hamdaan’s death and ends up marrying her. He weds Zara on his return. When Zara finds out, she is heartbroken but decides to stay.
Rukhsaar meets with an accident and loses her memory. Kabir takes her responsibility upsetting Zara. Wanting Kabir to earn independently, Zara moves to outhouse. Tabassum visits with Azhar who appreciates Zara’s modern thinking. Shahbaz is in debt and decides to sell the house but Kashan swindles him and takes ownership of the house.
Kabir realises Shahbaz’s faults and sees Zara’s well-intended suggestion to him to earn independently. Rukhsaar is sent to a hospital for treatment; Zeenat and Kashan team up to have Alina marry local don Salamat’s son Samir. Zara and Kabir thwart their plan with help of army officer Amir, who and Alina fall in love and get married. Salamat tries to kill Kabir and Zara. Kabir becomes the head priest.
Zeenat is irked; Salamat threatens to kill Rukhsaar, amd Irfan suggests Zara to become the vice priest. Heer’s case is brought before the Sharia Board where she wants to go to Delhi to study but in vain amid her reluctant father. Zara takes the case against Kabir and wins. Suraiya moves to Lucknow with Rizwan and plans to have him replace Kabir as Board Head with Zeenat’s help. Salamat bribes Khalid on Zeenat’s request.
Rizwan exposes Zeenat’s actions as soon as he joins the Board and has her declared mentally unsound. She vows revenge on Rizwan who starts poisoning Irfan slowly. Bilal and Kausar’s case comes to the Board; Rizwan plans to create a rift between Zara and Kabir, who tells her that Kausar was betrothed to Kashan and eloped on wedding before Kashan married Zeenat who was indebted to Kausar’s family.
Everyone in the family request Zara to disagree to the case but she and Kabir decide. Entire city protests against them and Kabir too turns against Zara who is about to drop the case before Kausar’s suicide attempt changes her mind. Zara leaves Ahmads and Shahbaz plans her murder. In the Sharia Board, she wins. Kabir in an accident is orchestrated by Rizwan; Zara is shot by a hitman hired by Shahbaz. The two collapse together.
One year later on Zara’s Nikah Full Story
Zara and Kabir live separately. While Zara resides with Amina, Azra and Nusu in Mumbai, Kabir lives with his family in Lucknow. Zara and Kabir have applied for a divorce wanting to free each other, but he finds Zara’s hospital reports and is shocked to discover that Zara was in a coma after being shot. Alina tries to bring them together but they see through her plan.
Zara discovers that Kabir became a writer after publishing a book on their relationship and moves to Lucknow with Azra. They finally decide to give their relationship another chance angering Zeenat and Shahbaz. Shahbaz again tries to have her killed but Kabir saves her every time.
The Ahmads rejoice at the couple’s reunion prospect and Kabir insults Irfan, asking the Qazi to beg to him to take Zara back. Upset, Zara breaks up with Kabir, while Irfan has a heart attack. Ayesha is heartbroken and asks him to leave the house. He starts living in the mosque.
One month later
Zara learns about Ayesha’s illness from Kashan and decides to go back only for Ayesha’s sake. She decides to reunite Ayesha and Kabir on Eid. Shahbaz and Zeenat worry that Zara and Kabir might get back together so Shahbaz constantly provokes Kabir against Zara. According to the Sharia Board, all the board members should attend the Eid celebrations with their entire family.
Shahbaz tries to foil the plan but Zara is the event organizer and manages the situation. Rukhsar returns and the family is unaware of it. Zara and Azra succeed in reuniting Kabir and Ayesha with Rukhsaar’s help. Rukhsar vows to reunite Kabir and Zara.
This week on Zara’s Nikah Zee World
- Kabir is happy as Miraj is willing to invest in his project. Rukhsar teases Zara as her friend is going to help Kabir. Later, Zara meets Rima and Imran and asks them to look into Miraj’s profile as she finds something fishy about him. At home, Kabir instructs Imran to go to Meerut to do a background check on Miraj before he signs an agreement with him. Rukhsar overhears this conversation and tells Miraj to be cautious of Kabir and Imran.
- Even though Zeenat is reluctant to take Amaan to the hospital, Zara forcefully takes him. Soon, she calls Kabir and informs him about the situation. At the hospital, Zeenat continues to persuade the doctor to let Amaan continue his Roza. Zara, however, requests the doctor to treat him. A confused Kabir then allows Zara to give Amaan some juice, owing to his critical condition. Thereafter, Zeenat is stunned when the credit of saving Amaan goes to someone else.
- Seeing Kabir in distress, Zara urges him to share his problems with her. She tells him that she is scared that he will opt for divorce yet again. Meanwhile, a delighted Reema informs Imran that she got selected in a job interview. Nilofar then lets Miraj know that she is not interested in working for him, but he refuses to acknowledge her decision. She is unaware that he is plotting something vicious against her. Later, Zara and Kabir spend some quality time with each other.
- Miraj comes to Zara’s house and is angry with her. He tries to harm her but luckily Kabir steps in and saves her. This leads to further complications and a very ugly fight ensues between Kabir and Miraj.
- An irate Miraj causes a car crash at the site of the project. Kabir regains consciousness only to realise that they are in danger and pulls Miraj out. At home, anxiety sets in as Zara is unable to locate Kabir. After many attempts from Kabir to learn the truth, Miraj finally discloses his ghastly secrets.
- Kabir tells Zara that there might be some problems for them if she becomes the Nayab Qazi. Miraj learns from Khalid about the Qazi’s decision to make Zara the Nayab Qazi along with Kabir.
Brief Information and Details on Zara’s Nikah Zee World Series
- Genre: Family Drama
- First Episode: 28 June 2020
- Total number of episodes: 541
- Total numbers of Season: 1
- Channel: Zee World Africa
- Network: Zee Classic
- Original name: Ishq Subhan Allah
- Tele Series Country: Indian
Zara’s Nikah Cast, Picture, Realname.
- Adnan Khan as Kabeer Ahmed: Shahbaz and Ayesha’s son, Zara’s husband, Rukhsar’s second former husband
- Eisha Singh as Zara Siddiqui: Irfan and Salma’s daughter, Kabeer’s first wife
- Tunisha Sharma as Zara, Caretaker of Zaid, Alisha and Firdaus at Kabir’s home
Recurring Cast on Zara Nikah
- Ankit Vyas as Rizwan: Zara’s cousin
- Rutpanna Aishwarya as Reema: Zara’s best friend, Imran’s love interest
- Suneel Pushkarna as Qazi Irfan Siddiqui: Zara’s father
- Shalini Arora as Salma Baig: Zara’s mother
Vinay Jain/Anupam Bhattacharya as Shahbaz Ali Ahmed: Kabir’s father
- Kanika Gautam as Azhra: Zara’s cousin
- Shipsy Rana as Rukhsar Sheikh: Zeenat’s younger sister, Kabeer and Hamdaan’s former wife
- Gunn Kansara as Ayesha Hussain: Kabir’s mother, Shahbaz’s wife (2018–2019)
- Dhiraj Rai/Unknown as Kashan Ahmad: Kabir’s brother, Zeenat’s husband, Amaan’s father
- Monica Khanna as Zeenat Sheikh: Kashan’s wife, Rukhsar’s elder sister, Amaan’s mother (2018–2020)
- Toshi Shaikh as Young Amaan Ahmad: Zeenat and Kashan’s son (2018)
- Abdur Rehman Shaikh as Amaan Ahmad: Zeenat and Kashan’s son (2019–present)
- Anjita Poonia as Alina Ahmed: Kabir’s sister, Amir’s wife (2018–2019)
- Amit Dolawat as Amir Nabi: Former army officer, Alina’s husband, Kabir and Zara’s helper (2019)