The Crossroads StarLife-Read Full Plot Story Cast and Real name
The Crossroads Starlife is an upcoming series on Star Life starting from 16th of November 2018, Replacing Waiting for Love.
Set in the political and legal world of Delhi, a love story of Adarsh(Harshad Arora) and Swadheenta( Tridha Choudhury) whose goals are the same but with a different path. Crossroad is an Indian television romance and courtroom drama.
New Series Coming 31st January Replacing The Crossroad read Family Secret on Starlife story
Full Story/Plot The Crossroads Starlife.
- Adarsh Sinha, an upright IAS officer belongs to a 3 son family of high legal status. His mother, Suhasini Sinha is a renowned senior advocate. His father, Manohar Sinha and elder brother Jaidev are bureaucratic officers. His younger brother, Abhay is an IPS officer. Jaidev marries Jaya in a loveless arranged marriage while, Abhay and his wife Simmi elope. Swadheenta Ramakrishnan is a diligent lawyer who stands up for the needy and their rights & justice. She lives in Chadni Chowk with her uncle, aunt and and brother. Adarsh meets Swadheenta and gets attracted to her. As a fresh graduate of the law, Swadheenta decides to fight for the rights of some farmers against Ahuja constructions. With much help from Adarsh, and strong witness and arguments, Swadheenta wins the case. After this victory, she gets a call from Suhasini demanding her to be an assistant/intern lawyer. A case under Suhasini leads Swadheenta to Faridabad for investigations. Coincidentally, Adarsh also arrives at Faridabad in respect of the same case. The two then become good friends.
- Later, Adarsh confesses his love for Swadheenta but she rather introduces Jeevan to him as her fiance. Adarsh finds out that Swadheenta’s father is willing to get her married to his best student. Adarsh accepts this as a challenge to prove himself as the best student in 12 days. In an engagement arranged for Vanshika to marry Adarsh, Swadheenta also pours out her feelings for him. Swadheenta’s brother, Asad is also in love with a girl named Radhika. The two are determined to get their families agree to their union. Jaya asks Jaidev for a divorce. This makes Suhasini feel that Vanshika is not the right one for Adarsh. Finally, Adarsh wedding to Swadheenta is fixed but Manohar and Suhasini make plans to ruin the marriage. As the marriage rituals proceed, Suhasini is unhappy and she creates misunderstandings between Adarsh and Swadheenta. Simmi join hands with Suhasini to stop the wedding but her mind changes when Swadheenta saves her in some trouble. Simmi convinces Suhasini to accept Swadheenta and the ceremony begins.
- However, it is revealed that Asad friends are terrorists. They decide to set bombs in different places in Delhi. One of those places include the venue chosen for Adarsh and Swadheenta’s marriage. Abhay and Asad find out about this and when they try to diffuse the bomb, Abhay gets killed by the head of the terrorists. The police arrives at the location and misunderstand Asad to be Abhay’s murderer. Asad is also shot by the police. The death of these two springs up more problems between the two families. Ramakrishnan and his wife, Revathy severe all ties with the Sinha family. Swadheenta take up the court case against the Sinhas to defend her family. Suhasini also fights the case on behalf of Late Abhay and the country. Eventually, the court find the Gilanis innocent and declare them free. The country comes to know of this and the Sinhas apologise to the Gilanis. Swadheenta is once again welcomed to her in laws home.
Brief Information and Details on The Crossroads StarLife.
- Genre: Family Drama
- First Episode:16th November 2018
- Total number of episodes: 105
- Total numbers of the season: One
- Channel: StarLife Africa
- Network: Star Plus Tv
- Original name:Dehleez
- Tele Country: Indian
- Last Episode: Nil
Main Cast, picture, and Real name The Crossroads StarLife Tv Series.
- Harshad Arora as Adarsh Sinha – (Male Protagonist)
- Tridha Choudhury as Advocate Swadheenta Ramakrishnan/Advocate Swadheenta Adarsh Sinha – (Female Protagonist)
- Meghna Malik as Advocate Suhasini Sinha (Adarsh’s Mother)
- Amit Behl as Manohar Sinha (Officer in bureaucrat Department) (Adarsh’s Father)
- Mohit Chauhan as Haider Jilani (Professor in a University) (Swadheenta’s Mamu/Uncle)
- Natasha Rastogi as Zubeida Jilani (Swadheenta’s Mami/Aunty)
- Meer Ali as Jaidev Sinha (Adarsh’s elder brother)
- Hunar Hali as Jaya Sinha (Adarsh’s elder sister-in-law)
- Aryan Pandit as DCP Abhay Sinha (Adarsh’s younger brother)
- Nazea Hasan Sayed as Simmi Sinha née Ahuja (Adarsh’s younger sister-in-law)
- Chirag Mahbubani as Asad Jilani (Swadheenta’s Brother and Mr. Jilani’s son)
Stay tuned for more exciting updates of the upcoming episodes of The Crossroads Starlife Tv.