StarLife brings to you a story of a 7 year old talented and gifted singer “Kullfi”, Kulfi the Singing Star Starlife premiere date 27th May replacing Not Without My Family.
- Kulfi The Singing Star July Teasers 2019
- August Teasers on Kulfi the Singing Star 2019
- November 2019 Teasers Kulfi The Singing Star
- December Teasers on Kulfi The Singing Star
Full story on Kulfi the Singing Star Starlife:
As a budding singer, Sikandar Singh Gill falls in love with vilalge simpleton Nimrat and secretly marries her. Forced to choose between Nimrat and his career, Sikandar leaves her and marries the rich Loveleen, unaware that Nimrat is pregnant with his child. Loveleen has a daughter, Amyra, who grows up spoiled by her mother. Nimrat’s daughter, Kullfi, is a born singer but is unaware of her father. She and Nimrat live in their village in Pathankot with Nimrat’s brother Sattu and his wife Nihalo. Nihalo hates Kullfi and her mother but wants to cash in on Kullfi’s talent so she lets them stay. Nimrat suffers from cancer and one day while looking for Kullfi, she is hit by Loveleen’s car and dies. As Nihalo plans to sell Kullfi off for her talent, Kullfi’s uncle Sattu helps her escape. Disguised as a boy, Kullfi arrives in Mumbai.
Kullfi accidentally reaches Sikandar’s house and Loveleen keeps her deciding to use Kullfi’s voice to make Amyra a successful singer. Later, Sikandar discovers that Loveleen has made Amyra lip-sync to Kullfi’s voice and is furious. During a fight, Loveleen accidentally discloses that Nimrat bore Sikandar a daughter but gets him to promise that he won’t go looking out for her. Sikandar’s brother, Mahinder, decides to help him out while Sikandar decides to teach music to Amyra and Kullfi. Mahinder finds out that Kullfi is Sikander’s daughter but is forced by his mother to keep the secret for the sake of Loveleen and Amyra. Tevar, Loveleen’s ex-boyfriend and a successful singer, returns for Loveleen and his biological daughter, Amyra.
Meanwhile, Kullfi meets with an accident and has to be taken to the hospital where Sikandar comes to know that Kullfi is, in fact, a girl. Loveleen discovers the truth about Kullfi and threatens Mahinder that she will kill herself and Amyra if he reveals the truth about Kullfi’s parentage to Sikander. Loveleen misleads Tevar into believing that Kullfi is their child and Nimrat had adopted her. Tevar, emotional with the knowledge that Kullfi is his daughter, decides to formally adopt her. Loveleen’s plan works and Kullfi leaves to go live with Tevar. Mahinder’s wife, Gunjan, eavesdrops on Loveleen’s conversation and learns the truth. Loveleen tries to stop Gunjan from revealing the truth who, in a rush, falls and is paralyzed. At the Ganesh Chaturthi festival, Sikander infers that Loveleen was Tever’s ex-girlfriend and that Amyra is not his daughter. Loveleen implores Sikander to not reveal anything to Amyra and accept her.
Seeing Tevar’s genuine fondness for Kullfi, Sikander keeps the truth about Kullfi to himself. Later, Tevar, Sikander, Amyra and Kullfi become friends. Kullfi, somehow, discovers that Sikander is her father but doesn’t tell him. An insecure Loveleen, poisons Amyrah and manipulates everyone into agreeing to send Kullfi to boarding school. Nimrat’s spirit leads Sikander to her real diary and finally Sikander realises Kullfi is his daughter. He frantically tries to locate Kullfi who was sent off to a juvenile remand home by Loveleen where she is being mistreated by the supervisor, Ammaji.There, she meets five children Rocket, Zinda,Chittu , Bansi and Saraswati .
Upcoming Spoiler on Kulfi the Singing Star
SIKANER FINDS OUT KULFI IS HIS DAUGHTER*
In the upcoming episodes of starlife daily soap, Kulfi packs her bags and leaves for boarding school as Sikander promised Lovely that he will send Kulfi away from his life.
On the other hand Sikander, who is performing at a cafe, finds Nimrat’s old diary on the floor that fell from Kulfi’s bag. He picks the diary and is shocked to see Kulfi’s pic with Nimrat. He then realises that she is his and Nimrat’s daughter.
The show will witness high voltage drama in their upcoming show that will leave the fans excited.
In another promo, it is shown that Kulfi tries to commit suicide. She is hurt to learn that her own father Sikander has abandoned her for his other daughter Amyrah. She goes and stands in the middle of the road and a truck is shown coming towards her.
The show has already received a lot of backlash on social media for their recent track. In the sequence, it was shown that Lovely was giving poison to her own daughter Amyrah. Stay tuned for more updates on Kulfi the singing star.
Cast/ Real Names Kulfi the Singing Star Starlife:
- Aakriti Sharma as Kullfi Singh Gill– Nimrat and Sikandar’s daughter, and a prodigiously talented singer with a kind heart who has had a tough childhood and escapes her aunt’s home and reaches Mumbai to look for her father.
- Mohit Malik as Sikandar Singh Gill/Bhola– a renowned musician, who falls deeply in love with Nimrat but is forced by Loveleen’s father to marry Loveleen; he is shown as a loving father to both Kullfi and Amyra and is deeply committed to his family and to music.
- Anjali Anand as Loveleen Singh Gill– Sikandar’s second-wife and Amyra’s mother, she is a selfish woman who will do anything for her and her daughter’s comfort and success; she dumps her college boyfriend Tevar because he wasn’t rich and takes advantage of Kullfi to advance her own daughter’s success.
- Myra Singh as Amyra Singh Gill– Loveleen and Tevar’s daughter who believes Sikander is her father; she has grown up spoilt and rich and is socially arrogant and stubborn; while she tries to have Kullfi thrown out of the house, they eventually strike a friendship.
- Vishal Aditya Singh as Tevar Singh– a successful rapper, Loveleen’s ex-boyfriend and Sikandar’s new competitor, he is also Amyra’s biological father; Tevar, formerly known as Guddu, gets engaged to Loveleen’s best friend Minty to re-enter her life. He turns out to genuinely want to be a part of his daughter’s life but Loveleen misleads him into thinking Kullfi is his daughter.
- Shruti Sharma as Nimrat Kaur– Kullfi’s mother and Sikandar’s first wife, she and Sikander were secretly married. After he leaves her, she raises Kullfi by herself facing her sister-in-law’s taunts and battling cancer; she is eventually killed when she’s accidentally hit by Loveleen’s car.
Also Read StarLife New Series:
- Geet Starlife Story
- Perfect lie Starlife Story
- Made for each other Starlife Story
- September Teasers on Kulfi The Singing Star
- October 2019 Teasers on Kulfi The Singing Star
- Starlife The Inseparable story
Watch this space for more info…. Kullfi wikipedia